You can deposit funds to your AcceleRate account using these methods:
- ATM - Deposits can be made at any Credit Union ATM machine displaying the AccuLink logo throughout Canada
- Mail - Use the postage paid envelope and deposit slip we provide.
Do not mail cash
- Direct Deposit - You may also arrange for a direct deposit of payroll or government deposits to your AcceleRate Savings account
- Automatic Transfer - You may wish to establish an automatic transfer from your existing financial institution to be processed monthly, weekly,
- Interac e-Transfer - Simple, convienient and fast way to send and recieve money directly from one bank account to another.
When choosing any of these methods be sure to consider the following:
- Direct Deposit will not have a 10 day hold
- Automatic transfers are fast and convenient
- ATM deposits are recognized immediately, but a 10 day hold applies
- Mail deposits may take up to 5 business days to reach us depending on where in Canada you reside, and a 10 day hold will apply from date of receipt